This Week’s Look Turns 100
Welcome to This Week’s Look’s 100th post celebration. /streamers. Bringing fashion to the wretched masses since 2011. /noisemakers. Here are some trivial statistics for you research and math types. To date, This Week’s Look has attracted more than 1600 followers and has been viewed 9,150 times. Our busiest day was December 11, 2011.
To commemorate this illustrious centennial, below we have curated 100 of our most favorite things. Just kidding. Who has time for that? How about 10? Below are 10 of our most favorite things right now, in no particular order. Click on each image to see the actual listing.
1. Vintage 1960s jersey micro mini dress. Current bid on eBay is $44.55.
2. Pour La Victoire blushing rose patent leather heels. $149 on eBay.
3. 1920s-style cloche in sky blue vintage wool with cut glass buckle. Made by bonniesknitting on etsy. $75.
4. Vintage zephyr wool knit jacket with impeccable shape and structure. Perfect for spring. $38.50 on etsy.
5. OPI Muppets Collection Nail Lacquer in “Meep-Meep-Meep,” $4.55 on Amazon.
6. Proenza Schouler yellow satin sandals with carved heels. Current bid on eBay is $100.
7. Vintage 1970s southwest space dye knit cardigan. $45 on eBay.
9. Vintage 1960s Lanvin quilted silk bed jacket on eBay. Current bid is $20.99.
10. Star Wars Jedi inspired etched brass keychain from CreativeEtching on etsy. $8.
11. Yeah, yeah I said 10 things, but here’s one more. Custom made aviator cap in a nubbly, oaty wool from rocksandsalt on etsy. Comes in men’s, women’s, and kid’s sizes. $68.
12. OK, one more. Vintage 1960s black chantilly lace push up bra from BoudoirBarbie on etsy. $36.
Written by Verdell
January 29, 2012 at 1:37 am
Tagged with 100, 1960s, 1970s, 2012, 60s, 70s, anniversary, aviator, blog, blogging, cap, cloche, clothing, dress, fashion, hat, jacket, knit, Lanvin, meta, mini, mod, Pour La Victoire, Proenza Schouler, This Week's Look, vintage